Exclusive right!!! Listed for sale!!! In Tshvarichami, 10 minutes' drive from the center of Saguramo, in the area of Mziuri Valley, an agricultural plot of land in the construction zone. Total area: 600m2. It is a corner plot of straight terrain, on the edge of the central road. The front perimeter of the yard has an alley of leafy trees. The plot is cleared, entered and subscribed by e-mail. Energy and natural gas, water are delivered, now the works are finished. Topo, tracing is done. 80 cm. A foundation is made which is very solid. New constructions are going on all around. The width of the plot is 20 meters. With beautiful panoramic views of nature. Asphalted road leads to the end. Price: 49,000 USD. Dollar (equiv. L) Tel: 592727247; 592 727200;
For Sale Land Tskhvarichamia Mtskheta Mtskheta Mtianeti
- Real estate status: Plots for villa in regions
- Area:600 m²
- Natural gas
- Asphalt road
- Panoramic views
- Green space
- Forest massif
- Tskhvarichamia is a village in Mtskheta Municipality, Mtskheta Mtianeti Region, Georgia. Community center (villages: Tezami, Kevliani, Mshralkhevi, Lelubani, Mamkoda).  It is located on the ridge of Sabaduri, in the valley of the river Tezma, at 1180 meters above sea level. Tskhvarichamia is considered as a recreational-climatic resort zone for the treatment and prevention of respiratory organs. Rich in vegetation. Summer is warm and long.
- Tskhvarichamia Big Cathedral - a church in the village of Tskhvarichamia, Mtskheta Municipality. Located on an artificial terrace. On the outskirts of the village, to the south, near the cemetery. Stylistic signs date back to VIII-IX centuries.
- Tskhvarichamia Small Chair - Church in the village of Tskhvarichamia, Mtskheta Municipality. Located on the outskirts of the village, northeast, on the right bank of the river Tezami. Built in VIII-IX centuries.
- Tskhvarichamia Church of St. Mary - a church in the village of Tskhvarichamia, Mtskheta Municipality. Located in the old center of the village. Built in the XIX century.
- Sabaduri forest is located in Mtskheta-Mtianeti region, on the territory of Mtskheta and Tianeti municipalities and is part of Tbilisi National Park. Tbilisi National Park is the first national park in Georgia. It was established in 1973 and is located on the Saguramo-Yalno ridges of the southern slopes of the main Caucasus ridge and on the slopes of their branches at an altitude of 600-1,700 m above sea level. Tourist infrastructure, picnic, tent and fire extinguishers are arranged in Sabaduri forest. Information boards are also placed.
- The Sabaduri forest is very beautiful in all seasons of the year, though it is especially magical in winter and autumn. Burning forest, coriander of colors, the smell of dried, lightly dried leaves and wandering in the fall - what could be more exciting on a day saturated with the autumn sun, when you avoid the dust and hustle and bustle of the city. Such is the case with the Sabaduri forest in the fall. This place is like a wonderland even in winter. The snow-covered forest will feel like a fairy-tale hero with the icy splendor of winter. The silence, the rush of snow, the rays of the sun reflected on the ice crystals and the landscapes fill you with impressions and emotions. Winter Retirement Forest, this is a fabulous journey into childhood dreams and fantasies.